Max Strength – Max Design.
A fuel-injected 499cc parallel-twin engine, a light-weight aluminum frame and also radial tires on 15 inches wheels mean this scooter goes such as sportbike.That TMAX provides a lot more than ample electrical power to run with freeway site visitors,and it is aerodinamic fairing and expansive cockpit can get you there in maximum consolation and style-returning forty seven kilometres or far more per gallon on typical the entire way.
- Fuel-injected, liquid-cooled, four-valve-per-cylinder engine boasts solid pistons, carburized connecting rods, and also ceramic-composite plated cylinders. That TMAX ıncludes a 11.:1 compression percentage; upswept muffler canister; Controlled-fill die-cast metal frame; 43mm entrance forks; 4-piston mono-block caliper dual the front disc brakes; rear disc brake; aluminum die cast wheels with radial H-rated tires; fully functional multifunction instrumentation with speedometer and tachometer; and significant brand new sports design; with those experience, it is not strange TMAX is the Super Sport Scooter.
- Horizontally placed 499cc parallel twin, with reciprocating balancer, presents plenty of smooth electrical power, ample for two-up touring at road speeds. Configuration helps keep weight low in frame for mass centralization.
- High-class scooter appointments ınvolve a double glove box ınside the streamlined front apron, a position variable user back rest, a storage box under the seat spacious sufficient for a huge full-face headwear, as well as the excellent the wind and weather safety that comes from the TMAXs floorboard/ apron/windshield configuration.
- Continuously adjustable transmitting connects engine strength for the wet multiplate centrifugal clutch by way of a sturdy double-cog-type rubber V-belt. Noiseless chain effectively moves energy to the back wheel. That proven technique, combined with TMAXs ample strength, offers a complete brand new meaningand adrenaline levelto twist-and-go throttle functioning.
- This TMAX achieves energy economy up to an estimated forty seven miles per gallon using a fuel tank that holds 4 gallons of fuel.
- Fuel-injected, DOHC, four-valve-per-cylinder, 499cc parallel twin, liquid-cooled engine is horizontally mounted and efficiency engineered with forged pistons, carburized connecting rods and ceramic-composite plated cylinders for a lot of tractable power. Also ıncorporates a horizontally opposed reciprocating balancer for uncommon smoothness.
- Lubrication is by means of a semi-dry-sump method with an oil cooler longer engine life.
- Constantly variable transmission (CVT) connects motor power to your moist multiplate centrifugal clutch through a long lasting doublecog-type rubber V-belt. Pivot coaxial drive shaft is utilized, allowing use of a swingarm separate from the powerplant for superb handling. Two-stage, adjustment-free silent chain program then transfers energy to the rear wheel.
- Muffler features exhaust catalyst technologies to lower air pollution.
- Gasoline tank emission technique includes a charcoal canister to manage gasoline evaporation and lower air pollution.
- Employing technological innovation verified in Yamahas sportbike line, TMAX ıncludes a lightweight, Controlled-Fill die-cast aluminum body this gives solidity and balance for superb handling.
- Motorcycle-type telescopic front forks use beefy 43mm tubes.
- Entrance double disk brakes with four-pod mono block calipers.
- Pin-slide, single piston back brake caliper with parking brake system.
- Brake lever is adjustable for operator consolation.
- Rear seat is hinged for easy beginning. Underseat storage is spacious enough to store a big full-face helmet.
- Shiny front lights and also taillight take their styling cues from Yamaha sportbikes.
Etiketler: 2011, 2011 model, 2011 model scooter, 2011 mopeda, 2011 t max, 2011 tmax, 2011 tmax frame, 2011 tmax reviews, 2011 yamaha scooter, 2011 yamaha tmax, 2011 yamaha tmax review, 2011 yamaha tmax scooter, moped reviews, scooter review 2011, scuter iamaca tmaxs, t max 2011 125, temax yamaha 2011, tmax, tmax 2011, tmax 500, tmax yamaha 2011, yamaha, yamaha 2011, yamaha 2011 scooter, yamaha mopeds, yamaha scooter, yamaha t max 2011, yamaha t max 500, yamaha T-max, yamaha tmax, yamaha tmax 2011, yamaha tmax 2011 type of tires, yamaha tmax 500 scooter 2010 review, yamaha tmax review, yamaha tmax reviews, yamaha tmax scooter, טי מקס 2011, טימקס 2011