A 250cc Honda Reflex Scooter with liquid-cooled motor, athletic chassis, and full-coverage bodywork forged within the wind-tunnel give the Reflex sports character and exhilarating overall performance.
Honda Reflex Scooter – Functions
- Effective 249cc liquid-cooled 4-stroke motor creates outstanding energy for fast takeoffs and passing.
- Aluminium cylinder head functions a 10.5:1 compression ratio. Its design is optimized for maximum intake speed, delivering immediate response at low- to mid-range speeds, and exceptional cruising and passing energy at motorway speeds.
- 30mm CV carburetor gives superb throttle response and fantastic fuel distance.
- Maintenance-free totally transistorized ignition assures speedy and trustworthy power.
- Auto-enriching program eliminates the require to get a manual choke.
- Air injection program guarantees efficient burning of exhaust gases and decreases exhaust emissions.
- Fan-cooled radiator ensures constant engine operating temperature ranges and long motor lifestyle. The radiator is located inside the base of your frame, maximizing storage bin capability.
- Push-button electric starter provides speedy, effortless starting.
- Lightweight and peaceful exhaust method.
- Honda V-Matic(tm) belt drive method provides sophisticated three-stage operation, matching the engine’s strong low- and mid-range power to a wide collection of operating problems. Stage 1 delivers efficient, peaceful power for around-town cruising; Stage 2 delivers increased energy for moderate acceleration; and Stage 3 supplies maximum energy for complete acceleration and major speed.
- Durable steel frame is light-weight but powerful, supplying an optimum mixture of rigidity and flexibility for excellent street managing.
- Lightweight, single-side aluminium swingarm is both attractive and functional, simplifying back wheel removal.
- Stout, 33mm hydraulic front fork with 3.9 inches of suspension journey gives you a plush, well-controlled ride.
- Dual rear shocks have 4.7 ” of journey and seven-position spring preload adjustability to get a smooth, comfy ride. Rearward mounting with the rear shocks permits a large-capacity underseat storage compartment.
- Hydraulic 240mm front disc brake and light-weight, 220mm back disk brake provide great stopping power.
- The Reflex’s Combined Brake Method capabilities a three-piston front caliper as well as a single-piston back caliper. Biker application on the front brake lever activates the two outer pistons on the front caliper. Application of your back brake lever, mounted on the left handlebar, activates the single piston of your back caliper plus the middle piston of your front caliper. When only the rear brake lever is employed, an inline delay valve smooths application in the front caliper piston.
- Optionally outfitted Anti-Lock Brake Method (ABS with Mixed Brake System) product functions an electric-motor-driven modulator which offers rapid and exact braking-pressure adjustments, leading to smooth ABS operation. The program incorporates an integrated electronic management unit (ECU) right into a uncomplicated one-piece design, self-diagnostics with an interactive ECU test perform, and automatic protection against program failure.
- Stylish five-spoke cast aluminium wheels are lightweight and powerful.
- Massive, 13-inch 110/90 and 12-inch 130/70 tires provide fantastic traction.
- Wind-tunnel-developed full-coverage bodywork and windshield are each attractive and functional, safeguarding the rider through the components although lowering wind noise.
- Large air vent mounted inside the front cowl feeds air behind the windscreen to minimize low-pressure turbulence about the rider.
- Integrated floorboards angle upward in the front for optimum rider foot placement when operating. Floorboards narrow below the seat to enable the biker to location each feet on the ground very easily.
- Folding, cast aluminium voyager footrests are integrated in to the Reflex’s supersport styling.
- Totally integrated 4-meter instrument exhibit characteristics analog screens for tachometer with 8300-rpm redline, speedometer, fuel level and coolant temperature. An easy-to-read LCD clock is mounted within the tachometer face; LCD readouts are also provided for odometer and tripmeter. Indicator lights display turn-signal and high-beam operation and parking brake application.
- Flush-mounted dual headlight style characteristics computer-designed multi-reflectors with 1 left-side-mounted fifty-five-watt H7 minimal beam and 1 right-side-mounted fifty-five-watt H7 large beam; the asymmetrical low-beam mode is complemented by the operation of both lights in high-beam mode for superb lighting in nighttime riding disorders.
- Integrated S2000-style back taillights complement the Reflex’s sporty physical appearance.
- Painted aluminium rear spoiler complements the Reflex’s aerodynamic profile and characteristics passenger handgrips.
- Handlebar-mounted rear see mirrors employ sporty housings.
- Extensive, lower, padded seat has an adjustable six-position rider backrest that adjusts through a 2-inch array. The long, vast voyager seat is rather comfy for all-day, two-up riding. The spring-loaded locking seat opens to your side, permitting effortless loading with the storage compartment.
- Large-volume, lockable thirty-three-liter underseat storage area is huge sufficient to store a briefcase or headgear. A convenience lamp illuminates the storage compartment in low-light situations.
- Lockable seven-liter front storage cabinet features two cup trays constructed in to the door.
- Handy left-side panel storage pocket.
- Significant, 3.2-gallon fuel tank presents prolonged cruising assortment. The fuel door is located behind a locking cover within the frame well between the floorboards.
- Convenient cable-operated parking brake is engaged by pulling a big manage on the upper-right panel. Pressing down on the deal with releases the brake.
- Auto-adjusting back parking brake.
- İmpressive 12-volt electrical program and maintenance-free battery offer superb reliability.
- Ignition switch/steering lock assists maintain the Reflex secure when parked.
- Sidestand change makes it possible for beginning only in the event the sidestand has long been retracted as well as the rear brake lever is utilized.
- Handlebar buttons and manages use internationally approved ISO graphic symbols.
- Transferable one-year, unlimited-mileage restricted guarantee; prolonged protection available having a Honda Protection Strategy.
- Ownership includes one-year complimentary Membership in the Honda Rider’s Club of America(tm). Benefits consist of discounts, travel advantages, roadside assistance and a lot more.
Etiketler: 250, 250 cc scooter, 250cc, 250cc honda specs, 250cc review, 250cc Scooter, honda, honda 250cc, honda 250cc reflex, honda 250cc scooter, honda reflex, honda reflex 250, honda reflex 250 review, honda reflex 250 review scooter, honda reflex 250cc, honda reflex 250cc review, honda reflex 250cc review scooter, honda reflex 250cc scooter, honda reflex review, honda review, honda scooter, honda scooter specifications, honda specification, reflex, reflex 250, reflex 250 specs, scooter specifications